Operation CARE is a program designed by this organization to directly support our Servicemen and Woman, our Veterans, our Citizens, our Communities, The Great State of Pennsylvania, and our Country The United States of America
Operation CARE programs consist of;
- Deployed Soldier Support – providing a needed care package of items requested by the soldier and shipped to an APO address directly to the soldier.
- Pen Pal – keeping in touch with deployed soldier through letters, e-mails, social media, Skype, etc..
- Color Guard Detail – provided to our communities in support of patriotic events.
- Funeral detail for fallen Soldier and Veterans.
- Homeless Soldiers Support – providing a needed care package of food & clothing
Operation make aware is a program designed to reach out to social events throughout the community. We provide the public with the necessary knowledge and tools to better identify Veterans Charity Organizations in Pennsylvania who are accepting monetary donations that may be operating under Questionable or Fraudulent circumstances.
These types of charities typically operate within different community venues such as trade shows, town fairs, social events, sporting events, etc…
Venue managers are given the below website and contact information to Pennsylvania’s Bureau of Charitable Organizations to help them in their decision making process.